All fees are cash, local check, or money order
The Nursing Division of the Madison County Health Department provides the following services:
- Childhood immunizations for kids who have medicaid, are undinsured, or uninsured
- Adult vaccinations
- Tuberculosis testing
- Sharps disposal
- Monitors communicable diseases
- Outreach flu clinics
- Every Tuesday and Thursday, 9:00am until 12:00pm
- First and third Thursday each month, 4:30pm-6:30pm
- Walk-ins; no appointment necessary
- $10 admin fee for unisured/underinsured
- A shot record is required for child to have immunizations
- Child must be accompanied by parent or legal guardian. If the parent or guardian is not available, an individual over 18 years old may accompany the child and MUST present a note signed by the parent or legal guardian.
Outreach Seasonal Flu Clinics
Information to be made available once scheduled.
Check website regularly for updates, or call Nursing Division at 765-646-9206
Mondays and Tuesdays, 8:00am-11:00am, 2:00pm-3:30pm
Must return within 48-72 hours after placement for reading.